Golden Regency Institute, adjoining the campus of a luxury resort, appreciates the values and hence provides best possible facility to its students. This is a residential institute and the facilities and comfort developed for the students are unique in nature. Keeping these in mind, certain norms and policies have been developed by the management of this institute for awareness of all concerns.
- A candidate once admitted will have to take admission with the mentioned in the notification.
- Fees once paid for admission is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Minimum 80% attendance will be required for the students to be eligible to sit for the final semester examinations.
- Regular assessments on the basis of students’ academic performance are held throughout the year. For semester examinations 30% marks are allocated for internal assessment examinations.
- Students must follow the hostel rules strictly. The time-out and time-in mentioned must be strictly adhered to.
- Any student breaking hostel norms and discipline will be prosecuted by the institute authority by removing the concerned student from the hostel.
- Institute authority may take disciplinary action against any student who will violate the norms of the hostel.